Non selected features getting placed on City maps

Home Forums Worldographer Non selected features getting placed on City maps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not sure if this is a bug or a setting I have turned on that I can’t find but whenever I select a feature others features get placed down instead of just the feature I selected. For example if I’m trying to put down one specific house other houses will get placed down evewn if I searched for just the exact house I am trying to place. This happens for both clicking multiple times and for holding click and dragging with the holding seeming a lot worse. With that it almost seems like I get LESS of the selected feature with more of non selected ones being placed instead. Any advice?

Joe
    Keymaster

I’m sorry I didn’t get this answered before my vacation and then didn’t keep/catch up while away. πŸ™

Yep, I’ve made a fix for this and it is in the “Upcoming Release” on the worldographer.com/download page. It was sort of there by design thinking that if you were adding by click-dragging your mouse, you were trying to place several buildings or forest or mountain icons at once, and if the system has “house square a” and “house square b” and “house square c” and you selecteed one of those, you might want the icons placed to be a mix of similar buildings.

We now have this as an option in the “Options” menu to turn this on/off. By default it is off. The change will get into the next major release, or you can try the “Upcoming Release”.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Posted in

In Archive