worldographer

Home Forums Worldographer worldographer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If I buy Worldogrpher/hexogrpher2 will I be able to download and use it right away or do I have to wait until the beta testing is over?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, this will be a guess on my part…

The program is available for sale on the homepage and so I imagine you buy it and download it.

The page states it is still in beta and I understand this to mean, that if you expect a fully-fledged program with no bugs, then you should wait until it leaves beta; otherwise, go ahead and buy it.

I have the program (through kickstarter) and it works well but there is still the odd bug. I have switched to using Worldographer instead of Hexographer and it works so much better.

There is – as with all programs – room for some improvements and new features, but I haven’t regretted getting the program.

Please notice, the above is me guessing – I am not in possession of the facts. 🙂

Joe
    Keymaster

Which page states we’re still in beta? I need to update it. But otherwise, vargr is right.

You’re able to download and install it right away.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This page:

Worldographer (aka Hexographer 2) & Hexographer Pro License

Get a license Hexographer 2 (Worldographer) currently in beta and get a license to the current version of Hexographer in case we’re still working out a few bugs.

Greetings,

Vargr

Anonymous
    Inactive

awesome with that info I think ill pick up a copy at the end of the work week.

Joe
    Keymaster

Fixed the product descriptions, thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.